The term ‘VWCC’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only and it is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Please note that upon placing an order, a receipt will be automatically mailed to you confirming the purchase intent. This receipt does not constitute a contract and orders may be cancelled at any time due to insufficient stock, inability to authorise a credit card, suspicion of fraudulent intent, discovery of an incorrect item price or any other reason as we see fit.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without The VWCC Ltd prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
- All prices listed are accurate to the best of our ability. In the rare case an item is mis-listed, The VWCC Ltd reserves the right to refuse to sell the item at the listed price.
- Sale, Kilo Stock or Discounted items are non-refundable or returnable
- Any goods returned must come back in the same condition they were sent
- We will answer all our questions to the best of our knowledge
- All returned goods will be given in credit for The VWCC Ltd
Company name: The VWCC Limited
Type of company: wholesale distribution and online sales
Year founded: 2004
Company Number: 09032486
Official e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official website: www.www.thevintagewholesalecompany.com
The terms and conditions below regulate the use of the vintage wholesale store localised on web address http:// www.thevintagewholesalecompany.co.uk The terms and conditions below also regulate the sales carried out on the vintage wholesale store localised on web address http:// www.thevintagewholesalecompany.co.uk
THE VWCC LTD respect the privacy rights of its online visitors and the importance of protecting the information collected about them. The personal information you forward to THE VWCC LTD will only be used in order to assure you receive the best service when utilizing the THE VWCC LTD store and it’s facilities. The log system is used as a means of optimising the web-site for user friendliness and functionality. In order for you, as a customer, to make a purchase of goods at THE VWCC LTD you must register the following information:- Name- Address- Tel. No.- E-mail address. The information is being kept for the purpose of delivery of goods to the right address. When gathering this information via our website, we do so only at your consent.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
- Pay in 3
Further information and Klarna’s user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna can be found here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
ELIGIBILITY TO PURCHASE
In order to make purchases through the site, you will be requested to provide your personal details. In particular, customers must provide their real name, e-mail address and other requested information as indicated. Furthermore, when ordering items, you will be required to provide payment details and you represent and warrant that the payment details you provide on ordering are both valid and correct and you confirm that you are the person referred to in the billing information provided. The site is available only to individuals and others who have been issued a valid credit/debit card by a bank or Paypal account acceptable to THE VWCC LTD, whose applications are acceptable to THE VWCC LTD and who have authorised THE VWCC LTD to process a charge or charges on their credit/debit card in the amount of the total purchase price for the merchandise which they purchase.
Cookies are used by the THE VWCC LTD in order to improve your experience when browsing and using the website. The cookie identifies your computer and allows the site to remember your personal settings. THE VWCC LTD will not operate properly when cookies are disabled in your web browser.
THE VWCC LTD strives for the website to always remain up and running, however THE VWCC LTD cannot always guarantee this. THE VWCC LTD cannot guarantee that all the products shown are available at the time you place your order. In the event the product you order is no longer available you will be contacted by e-mail shortly after placing your order. Although we have taken every measure the ensure the products pictured are accurate, due to the colour settings of your computer monitor the colours of the products shown in the pictures in the THE VWCC LTD may differ slightly from their actual colours. THE VWCC LTD strives to provide precise and accurate description of each product and in the rare instance of a product defect we will be sure to mention it, it is up to you the consumer to read all information provided. THE VWCC LTD cannot be held responsible for any such discrepancy.
Each branded vintage item we upload goes through thorough checks for authentication from internal and external parties. We would never intentionally upload a counterfeit product with the intent to deceive our customers, however even with our vigorous inspections some counterfeit copies are very convincing and can pass by even the most trained eye. If you do receive an item that you believe to be non-authentic to the brand of which it was listed as, we ask that you please contact us as email@example.com and return the item and we can offer you a refund or exchange including all delivery and shipping costs as well as our deepest apologies.
*This does NOT apply when hand picking. It is the customers responsibility to check items for condition before they leave. Please check stock before you leave the warehouse. Once you have left the warehouse with the goods we accept no responsibility and will not accept any returns.
The price of each product is stated excluding shipping costs but inclusive of the GB applicable rate of VAT (20%) and all import taxes. These prices are subject to change if the applicable currency exchange rate changes before your order is accepted or the items are subject to markdowns at any time during the selling period. We recommend you contact your local customs authority to determine a landed cost price prior to purchase completion. If you are a customer whose credit/debit card is not denominated by our currencies, the final price will be calculated in accordance with the applicable exchange rate on the day your credit card company processes the transaction.
Please note that local charges (customs duty, sales tax) can occur, depending on your region and local customs duties. These charges are at your own expense.
THE VWCC LTD accepts payment through all major credit and debit cards. (Mastercard,Maestro,Visa,Visa Debit, American Express, Solo) Only 3D secure transactions are accepted when paying with credit or debit cards. 3D secure systems are based on a payment authentication process where a cardholder making a purchase is verified to be the real cardholder. 3D secure (ie. Verified by Paypal) is a service developed to ensure that transactions can only be made by the card holder. It is up to the card provider (your bank) to confirm your identity when your credit/debit card is used to make purchases over the internet.? You will be required to enter a password that you have previously arranged with, or been given by your bank. This password is controlled by your bank through an encrypted and secure server. When confirmed, the order will be processed as per usual.
THE VWCC LTD cannot be held responsible for any currency changes or currency exchange rates any bank may have when exchanging sterling into any other currency.
The TOC together with all our policies and procedures will be governed by and construed in accordance the relevant British law and may be subject to change.
If you have any queries or questions please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org